Friday, January 22, 2010

SPIKE JONZE + ABSOLUT = ABSOLUT MOVIE

Premiering today, a collaboration between Absolut Vodka and acclaimed director Spike Jonze. Below you will find the trailer to this 30 minute short feature. Drink up, it's Friday! Via: I'm Here (official page)

From Spike Jonze: 
"It was a pretty incredible opportunity," says Jonze. "They (ABSOLUT) didn't give me any requirements to make a movie that had anything to do with vodka. They just wanted me to make something that was important to me, and let my imagination take me wherever I wanted. And it wasn't like working with some huge corporation where I had to meet with committees of people. It was just a small group, and it seemed like creativity and making something that affected them emotionally was the only thing that really mattered to them. I got to make my first love story. It's about the relationship between two robots living in Los Angeles". I'm Here will also screen at the Berlin Film Festival in February, followed by a global release in March on www.imheremovie.com. View the teaser trailer at the official film site www.imheremovie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails